What We Offer
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OF CAREER? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING IN CARE?
ARE YOU ALREADY A HOMECARE WORKER BUT LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGES?
Manorcourt Homecare is a quality provider of homecare services within the East of England.
We pride ourselves on our local presence within the communities where we provide care and support to people living in their own home. We are passionate about enabling people to remain in their own home and we need kind, caring, reliable and committed people to enable us to achieve this.
If you feel the same and want a rewarding career then come and join us. We are currently recruiting staff, so please contact your nearest branch and to speak with the Branch Manager about working for Manorcourt Homecare.
We can offer full and part time hours including evenings and weekends. Drivers are preferred.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AS A MEMBER OF STAFF
- Manorcourt Homecare prides itself in investing in its workforce. Without you we could not provide the high standards of care that we have been recognised for by the Care Quality Commission, our statutory regulator and Local Authorities.
- We aim to look after our staff and ensure that your job is both rewarding and satisfying and that you receive ongoing training and support
- If you are new to the care sector, we offer you comprehensive induction training
- Following your training, you will then be given the opportunity to shadow a “buddy”, who will be an experienced care worker who will provide guidance and support to you in terms of the day to day experience of providing care and support for vulnerable people. Your “buddy” will ensure that you have enough shadowing experience so that you are ready to commence your new role. You will get paid for shadowing
- You are paid for your induction training after you have completed 3 months working with Manorcourt Homecare. If you have to travel to attend training, this will also be paid
- You will be able to apply for further qualification training in health and social care and other specialist subjects as we offer a range of fully funded QCF units in specific areas of care such as end of life, food safety, stroke awareness and dementia care
- Manorcourt Homecare has a Learning and Development Framework in place which identifies a pathway for every job role, thereby demonstrating a commitment to the development of all staff and a pathway for you to move into other job roles. This comes at no cost to you.
- Once working you are given a one to one supervision session and an annual appraisal to review how you are undertaking your role as a care worker and what further training and personal development needs you may have.
- As you progress in your role and achieve new qualifications you will receive an increase in your pay
- If you are an experienced care worker currently working for another care provider you can move to Manorcourt Homecare at no cost as you are paid for your induction training, shadowing and for the costs of the DBS immediately.
- Once you have completed a satisfactory probation period, you will then be considered for a contract that guarantees the number of care hours you will be offered every week.
- You will have opportunities to specialise in areas such as personal assistant support, dementia and end of life care.
- Free uniforms are provided
- We also present an annual care award to a care worker nominated for going the extra mile in their day to day work.
Come and join our team as we roll out new and exciting care and support services for people living in their own homes.
We look forward to hearing from you.